Commencing 1st July 2008 through monies provided by the Department of Families, Housing, Community Services and Indigenous Affairs (FaHCSIA) we were able to assist clients with an extension of our Emergency Crisis Relief Services.
The help includes crisis payments to:
- Rental assistance
- Gas (Mains and Bottled)
- Water (Including Mains and Cartage)
- Telstra Vouchers (Landline only)
- Other Telephone Providers (At 4C’s discretion)
As well as:
- Pharmaceutical Medications
- Limited Food Vouchers
- Petrol Vouchers (Restricted to doctors appointments and/or job interviews only)
- Train tickets
Our FaHCSIA Emergency Relief Program takes interviews on:
Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays 10:00am – 2:30pm
According to FaHCSIA guidelines, 4C’s has the final say on service delivery and our discretion will be exercised. Clients are interviewed and assessed for eligibility and to what degree of financial assistance before approval. Clients are not entitled to return for further assistance of same account for 12 months. However other components of the ERP can be assessed at a later date if needed.